Making a one-time payment by clicking here.
- You will need your account number and an active email address to make a one-time payment.
Create an account to make monthly utility payments by clicking here
- To create an account, you will need to provide an email address and create a password.
- Once you've created your account you will need to provide your account number to make any payments.
- You will also be able to complete various functions such as enroll in autopay and/or paperless billing, check your billing and payment histories, manage your eBill notifications in addition to paying bills.
- Customers with multiple accounts are able to manage and pay all utility accounts through a single login to the customer portal.
Effective January 1, 2019 the credit card fee will no longer be covered by the Borough; a charge of $3.50 per $1000 charged will be added to your transaction so you will see a charge if/when you utilize credit or debit card. If you have any questions please call 215-368-1691.