Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
If you wish to attend the meeting and are a person with a disability requiring an auxiliary aide, service, or other accommodation to participate in it, please contact the Borough Office (215-368-1691) to discuss how the Borough can best accommodate your needs.
December 6, 2019, 6:00 AM @ Section Four: Bounded by South Broad Street, East Main Street, Wissahickon Creek and the South Borough Line
1. Leaves are to be placed in containers or biodegradable paper leaf bags no larger that 30 gallon size and are to be no heavier than 50 lbs. per bag. Containers will no longer be emptied by the contractor.
2. Bags in which leaves are placed must contain leaves only—no household
refuse, tree trimmings, etc. may be placed with leaves. Bags containing items other than tree leaves will be left for the property owner to dispose of through his/her private collector.
3. Biodegradable paper leaf bags are available from local merchants at nominal cost. Property owners are requested to obtain the bags from merchants of their choice; bags are not available from the Borough.
4. Bagged leaves must be placed in the same location as usual trash pickup.
5. Leaf bags will not be emptied by the collector. The bags with the leaves will be
loaded in the compactor truck.
December 6, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM @ Railroad Plaza
Join us in Railroad Plaza for the annual community tree lighting. The festivities will begin at 6:00 pm with holiday music being performed by the North Penn High School Chorus and TubaForce along with free refreshments courtesy of Clemens Food Group, Lehigh Valley Dairy Farms, and Troop 141. Old St. Nick will arrive at 6:30 pm to lead the tree lighting countdown. After the tree lighting, visit with Santa in the “Santa House”.