Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
If you wish to attend the meeting and are a person with a disability requiring an auxiliary aide, service, or other accommodation to participate in it, please contact the Borough Office (215-368-1691) to discuss how the Borough can best accommodate your needs.
May 6, 2019, All Day @ Bounded by West Main Street, North Broad Street, the North Borough Line
and Squirrel Lane
1. Leaves are to be place in biodegradable paper leaf bags no larger than 30
gallon size and are to be no heavier than 50 pounds per bag. Containers will no longer be emptied by the contractor.
2. Bags in which leaves are placed must contain leaves only—no household refuse, tree trimmings, etc. may be placed with leaves. Bags containing items other than tree leaves will be left for the property owner to dispose of through his/her private collector.
3. Biodegradable paper leaf bags are available from local merchants at nominal cost. Property owners are requested to obtain the bags from merchants of their choice; bags are not available from the Borough.
4. Bagged leaves must be placed in the same location as usual trash pickup.
5. Leaf bags will not be emptied by the collector. The bags with the leaves will be loaded in the compactor truck.
6. Bundle branches in four foot lengths or less, no more than six inches in diameter.
May 6, 2019, 7:45 PM - 8:45 PM @ Parks & Recreation Building
Viva POP Pilates: Transform flab into sculpted muscle and energize your life!
A strength and flexibility workout using your body weight to turn flab into long, lean muscles. You perform easy yet effective Pilates-inspired moves set to upbeat music sure to energize your day. Slim your waist, stomach and hips; strengthen and tone your muscles; relieve back, wrist, neck and shoulder pain and melt away stress. You will leave each class standing taller, looking younger and be full of energy. Non-jarring exercises are tailored to fit each student’s body. Perfect for men/women, ages 12 and up and all fitness levels. Wear comfortable exercise attire. Bring a large towel, mat, and water. Targets: Abs, back, posture, balance and flexibility.