The Environmental Advisory Commission (EAC) meets the third Thursday of each month in Borough Hall at 6:30 pm.
AGENDAS & MINUTES
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
- Beth Benyishay, Chairwoman
- Connie Lezenby
- Rob Gladfelter
- Sarah Batory
- Sean Greene
- Sean Weatherwax
- Wilma Dorman
- BJ Breish, Borough Council Representative
- John J. Ernst, Borough Manager
- Greg Rapp, Borough WWTP Superintendent
Through the understanding that the quality of life is linked to a healthy, inclusive, and resilient environment, the EAC is dedicated to providing information, recommendations and opportunities to Lansdale Borough and its citizens concerning issues relevant to enhancing sustainability of our environment, community and economy.
The EAC works on various issues including but not limited to:
- Identify environmental issues within the borough and recommend plans for promotion and conservation of natural resources
- Protect and improve quality of the environment in Lansdale
- Provide recommendations for possible uses of open land in the borough
- Create and promote community environmental program(s)
- Coordinate with community groups to enhance community education programs